Monday 3 August 2009

Welcome me!

Hi, my name is TAFKAT and I am a shopaholic. I have found the need to start up a blog just to free my mind of all the things about shopping etc that fills it pretty much 24/7. It is not a blog I expect people will read as my writing skills are pretty poor unlike my shopping partner in crime Fashion Confidential.

My new and main problem with my shopping addiction is, as we come into my favourite time of clothing year A/W my boyfriend whom I will call Mr CODA (Call of Duty), is finishing work and starting a college course, leaving moi paying our new mortgage and keeping him happy otherwise. Although I am aware this will leave me better off in the future, I am concerned about how I will do A/W with little money.

I would consider myself a pretty normal girl with normal dreams of having a Carrie walk-in wardrobe, so far I have a shoe cupboard whichh Mr Coda made for me, but it lacks shoes... Other than my only pair of Louboutins and 7 Mulberry bags, my only designer items. Me and FC last year took part in our own tally of items of clothing including shoes that we bought in a year, the National Average being 34 mine was 106. But I look in my wardrobe and question 'Where are these items, I have nothing to show for it?'.

No comments:

Post a Comment