Wednesday 19 August 2009

I'm coping...JUST

Not one month in to my 'shopping restriction' (I have to call it that, rather than a BAN). I'm doing OK, not browsing as much or looking too hard at anything. I have of course made a little list of items I will consider after my mortgage payment comes out next month. Including boots at River Island and a few chunky knits too. That All Saints embellished vest...dribble. But all was chilled until Reiss launched their new A/W collection yesterday, a white and black striped dress, slightly military, slightly nautical. Slightly £110.
On another note, Mr Coda has bought me 'something'. A piece of clothing from ASOS. He just came home one day and said 'I'm going to buy you something tonight'.
I await the parcel, mostly frightened that this man that I live with and constantly harass about what clothes I'm in love with, will not have a clue about my taste or style in general! I'll let you know how that one pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment